Entity Framework many-to-many relationship

While optimising a query, I noticed that a many-to-many relationship still used a class in between. There is a more optimised way to configure many-to-many relationships in Entity Framework.

Continue reading “Entity Framework many-to-many relationship”


NDepend: Rules and Metrics

In the last post about what I learned in NDepend, I’ll talk about a pragmatic approach to deciding where to refactor code. The combined views of Queries and Rules Explorer, the Queries and Rules Editor and the Metrics view. On their own, they are not that helpful, but combined they contained a trove of data.

Continue reading “NDepend: Rules and Metrics”